3. Local programs should develop and use their own logo and official colors on their souvenir items, merchandise, participant gifts, print materials, etc.
4. The official NCSG logos (including SilverArts and SilverStriders) may only be used in conjunction with a sanctioned Local Games logos. The NCSG official logos cannot stand alone when used by Local Games.
5. Use of the official SilverArts and SilverStriders logos provides to programs great flexibility in designing merchandising materials such as hats, pins, button, T-shirts, etc. Programs may also create special event designs using these logos.
Appropriate uses of the official logos include:
6. Good taste is a subjective matter. Please use your good judgement in using the official NCSG, SilverArts and SilverStriders logos in conjunction with your Local Games logos.
7. Logos of corporate sponsors must be correctly used. They are registered servicemarks and require advance permission, specific colors, and careful consideration prior to use.
These images are on this website in their original size. The quality of a "large image made" small is much better than the quality of a "small image made large". They exist on this site with that fact in mind. To Save an image, simply right click on the image and select "save image as".
North Carolina Senior Games
4603 Western Boulevard
Raleigh, NC 27606